By enrolling in StemSave, your Patients will know that your
practice provides them access to cutting-edge medical and dental
technologies with ease and efficiency. StemSave is carefully
designed to take less than a minute of a Dentist's
time and we maintain a contractual relationship with your Patient
so there is no paperwork or payments for your practice to manage.
An office assistant can easily package and logon to your StemSave
account to alert us when your Patient's stem cells are
ready for pick-up and delivery to our labs. For the practice
staff overseeing this worry-free process, StemSave provides an
Administrative Compensation Fee.
For your information, the complete process is detailed herein
below with the Dentist's role
by visiting www.StemSave.com or
StemSave prepares a customized kit for your Patient and sends
it to your Practice (you may also use one of the unassigned kits
included in your StemSave Dental Professional Starter Kit and
assign it to your Patient on the day of the recovery).
an appointment with your practice for the planned procedure and
recovery of their stem cells.
DENTIST: STEM CELL RECOVERY
- Your assistant takes the sample vial outside the procedure
area and places it into StemSave’s patented recovery
and transport system. Once the insulated shipping box’s
cover is closed, your assistant applies the security label.
- Log-in to your Practice's StemSave account.
- Verify the Patient's information in your StemSave account
and match the Unique Identification Number (UIN) located on
the outside of the return shipping box.
- StemSave’s web site, integrated with UPS' pick-up
system, generates a customized UPS shipping label that your
assistant will print out and place into the clear pouch on
the back of the shipping box.
- UPS sends a driver to pick up the box.
- Once picked up by UPS, StemSave monitors and tracks the transport
of the box, making this information available to you and your
StemSave: VERIFICATION & CRYOPRESERVATION
- When the box arrives at the StemSave cryopreservation facility:
- The UIN on the vial is matched with the Patient's information
in our database.
- The tooth is removed from the vial, processed, and the
viability of the cells is assessed.
- Only cells that are deemed viable will be cryopreserved.
- A confirmation notice is sent directly to you and your Patient.
- When your Patient has a need for their stem cells in the
future, they will contact StemSave directly for the appropriate
removal and transport from storage.